What are the benefits of porcelain tile?
Porcelain tiles are the number one preference of homeowners for walls, floors, and outdoor areas. There are many reasons why these tiles enjoy an excellent reputation. Some of them are:
- They are frost-proof and frost resistant.
- They are stain, scratch and moisture resistant.
- They are durable, hygienic, and extremely easy to clean.
- They come in a wide range of colours, designs and textures.
- With no polishing, waxing, or sealing required, they are easy to maintain.
Is porcelain tile waterproof?
Porcelain tiles are water-resistant because water doesn’t have a significant impact on the top of the tile or on the body of the tile. Which is why they are installed both indoors and outdoors.
Is porcelain tile expensive?
Manufacturing cost of porcelain tile is higher than that of glazed and unglazed ceramic tiles. However, It’s long-term durability and anti-scratch properties offer saving over time. Because installing porcelain tile is an investment.
Is porcelain tile heat resistant?
Yes, they are heat resistant. Since many decades, Porcelain tiles have been used for fireplaces and radiant heat systems.